Forgive me so early to call up you please.
请原谅我这么早给你打电话。
She can still call up scenes of childhood.
她仍能想起儿时的情景。
Round up a few friends to help you.
召集一些朋友来帮你忙。
call up reserves and as many recruits as possible.
意思就是召集后备部队和尽可能多的新兵。
He was called up at the beginning of the war.
战争开始时他就被征召入伍了。
The government is calling up men for the army.
政府正在征召入伍。
The call-up of National Guard and reserve units begun in late August.
国民警卫队和预备役的征兵工作8月下旬开始。
Sometimes I'd even call up at 4 a.m.
有时我甚至早上四点都打电话。
to receive your call-up papers
收到征召入伍的通知
The radio station had an open line on which listeners could call up to discuss various issues.
这家电台开放线路,听众可打电话参加各种问题的讨论.
call up and order some ice for the mint julep. '
打个电话要点冰来做薄荷酒. ”
We call up the arrow on the screen with the keyboard.
我们通过键盘把箭头调出到显示屏.
He asked Congress for stand - by authority to call up the reserves.
他要求国会授予他征召后备役的备用权力.
On some of the machines customers will also be able to call up bank statements.
有些设备还可以使顾客拿到银行对帐单.
The church Bell call up my wedding day.
教堂的钟声使我想起了我结婚的那天.
If I know her number, just I can call up she.
要是我知道她的号码, 我就能给她打电话.
It is the friends you can call up at 4 am that matter.
我在乎的是那些可以半夜四点钟打给他们的朋友.
Did the boy call up you just for a chat.
这个男孩给你打电话只是为了聊天吗?
The Palermo forward Luca Toni got his first call up, too.
巴勒莫前锋卢卡·托尼也首次被征召.
I simply can not call up where I have seen her.
我就是想不起我在哪儿见过她.
They decided to call up an adequate number of reserves.
他们决定征召足够数量的预备队役入伍.
Resumes and Interviews-(履历表和面试)
A:Hey Ted, I saw this ad in the paper. You should take a look.
嘿,特德,我看到报纸上的这篇广告,你该看一看。
B:What is it?
是什么广告?
A:It’s for a job. It looks perfect for you.
招聘广告。看上去很适合你。
B:Let’s see … “Wanted: manager for up-and-coming fimp3. Must have good organizational skills. Experience a plus. Please contact Betty Sue.” Oh, I don’t know …
让我瞧瞧。“招聘:极富发展潜力的公司招聘经理。需良好的组织才能。具有经验。有意者请与贝蒂·苏联系”。哦,我不知道……
A:Come on, what have you got to lose?
别这样,你又不会损失什么。
B:What about my resume?
可是我的履历表呢?
A:Here, I’ll help you type oneup.
在这儿,我会帮你打印一份的。
B:Thanks, Mary. You’re a real pal. I’llcall now to setup an interview.
谢谢你,玛丽。你真够朋友。我现在就打电话约定面试。